- 500g free range turkey mince -
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped -
- 1 onion, finely chopped -
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and grated -
- 1 free range egg, beaten -
- 50g oatmeal -
- 1 low salt vegetable stock cube, finely crumbled -
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce -
- 1tbsp vegetable oil -
- 500g baby new potatoes -
- 25g butter -
- 1tbsp garlic puree -
- 200g frozen sweetcorn -
Fry the pepper and half the onion in a little oil until softened. In a mixing bowl, combine pepper, onion, and uncooked onion with the rest of the meatloaf ingredients, plus a dash of pepper.
Lightly oil a 2lb loaf tin and press the meatloaf mixture into the tin, smoothing out the top. Cook in a preheated oven at 190 C/Gas 5 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Boil the new potatoes until tender; whilst hot add the butter and garlic puree. Season with pepper to taste.
Prepare frozen corn according to pack instructions, serve with hot garlic potatoes and meatloaf.